I stand alone

This is the case when the film is so brutal, shocking and cerebral that you want to escape yet it's well played and the script is so well written that you just can't stop watching. This is the magic of cinema. Gaspar Noe, a director who breakes the rules, conventions, barriers... it's not that easy nowadays, you know? But he has begun creating this way. From the beginning he has been acting in his own way, it was no different in the case of Carne, his directorial debut. Then I stand alone came.  

Image associée

The whole film is filled with the Butcher's monologue, you can't just skip it. This film is a journey, it is a story. It seems you just entered the void, but it's actually another glimpse into butcher's psycho. Director shows us the main character's thoughts and opinions on given topics so that we can get to know him better and maybe even understand. There's no unnecessary dialogue so that we can focus on his thoughts fully. Characteristic for this movie are also gunshot sounds and sudden zooms of the camera, which make us look closer and closer. I don't want to tell the plot. I just encourage you to watch it, as long as you enjoy custom solutions and unique personalities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adolescence

NEVERMIND, it's OVER

Effective Altruism? You got ice in your veins!