Greenwashing - a hunger for lying
UK /ˈɡriːn.wɒʃ/ US /ˈɡriːn.wɑːʃ/
Is
GM foods bad? Is organic food better? Do corporations pay
attention to anything but money?
I
don't know. I know, that we all should broaden our horizons, verify
informations, and not follow the crowd even if it's extremely
convinient.
"In
2018, in response to increased calls for banning plastic
straws, Starbucks introduced a new straw-less lid that
actually contained more plastic by weight than the old straw and lid
combination."
This
is not what our planet needs I believe. What the Earth really needs
is the man consciousness.
Have
you ever considered Organic certification to be bad? But I bet you've
been wondering why the food with this label is so terribly
expensive?
No? Go to the store, turn on the breakfast TV, read a blog about so-called healthy eating. Most of this information has nothing to do with improving the condition of the environment.
Do you know that organic food is acutally more harmful than traditional farming? It needs more souces - more water, much more space, more fertilizer, more everything. It's actually less ecological even if everybody around you disagrees with this statement.
No? Go to the store, turn on the breakfast TV, read a blog about so-called healthy eating. Most of this information has nothing to do with improving the condition of the environment.
Do you know that organic food is acutally more harmful than traditional farming? It needs more souces - more water, much more space, more fertilizer, more everything. It's actually less ecological even if everybody around you disagrees with this statement.
We
need to keep our eyes open. Nobody will do it for us. I know
it's not easy, but if we'll continue to fool ourselfes like
that... Change is coming, but this is not the change we wish for.
Comments
Post a Comment