Living for free? Sounds like a plan!
What about gardening: waterning plants, picking zucchini, removing broken branches or seed sowing for about 4-5 hours a day? This is all you have to do in order to eat delicious food and sleep in a cosy room for "free". Workaway is not about the money, it's about the experience - isn't that what young people should look for?
If you haven't never heard about www.workaway.info, it's high time to changed it!
According to their website "There is an ever growing list of 37,000+ active hosts in over 184 countries offering all kinds of places to stay.". And it's true! Wherever you want to go, there will be probably a family or a person that can host you. The website works good and effcient due to users opinions - it makes this site credible. Moreover, signing up cost 36€ for one year, so haters or liars aren't determinated enough to pay for publishing their invented stories.
It isn't another cheap advertising because I speak from experience! It's been two years since I had been living in Belgium for three joyful weeks. Me and fifteen others workawayers been restoring an old nineteenth-century house. We built a fundation, prepared the tree trunk which was later used for construction. It's been a great deal but because of the nice atmosphere and our willingness, we considered it more as a workout rather than as a hard, tiring work.
However, it's not about the work! I met there a bunch of inspiring people from around the world: Japan, Spain, Italy, Slovenia, Netherlands, United Kingdom... I met people who saw more than Martyna Wojciechowska have ever seen.
A friend of mine with who I've been participating in this project even decided to take a gap year and travel the world! She has been traveling around Asia (Thailand and China) for more than 3 months now!
Experiences like this can change lives, and you certainly remember them for the rest of your life.
If you haven't never heard about www.workaway.info, it's high time to changed it!
It isn't another cheap advertising because I speak from experience! It's been two years since I had been living in Belgium for three joyful weeks. Me and fifteen others workawayers been restoring an old nineteenth-century house. We built a fundation, prepared the tree trunk which was later used for construction. It's been a great deal but because of the nice atmosphere and our willingness, we considered it more as a workout rather than as a hard, tiring work.
However, it's not about the work! I met there a bunch of inspiring people from around the world: Japan, Spain, Italy, Slovenia, Netherlands, United Kingdom... I met people who saw more than Martyna Wojciechowska have ever seen.
A friend of mine with who I've been participating in this project even decided to take a gap year and travel the world! She has been traveling around Asia (Thailand and China) for more than 3 months now!
Experiences like this can change lives, and you certainly remember them for the rest of your life.
Comments
Post a Comment